563476982

Monday, September 12, 2011

Trials




Two days before hosting the third family reunion my windshield was smashed in along with the hood at BART. I left work early the day before the reunion to have it repaired in front of my house. A week or so before my vacation there was an attempted theft of my car at BART. I had to have a locksmith come to the house and repair the ignition. On Labor Day I was accused of casing a house while looking for a new family to invite them to the neighborhood HOA BBQ and the irate man was insulting. On top of that the female officer was rude and insulting to me as well. Then the day before 9/11 my car was stolen from in front of my house. I've been attending temple sessions on Saturday for 22 months, attend church on Sunday, and live my life. Life happens.

1 comment:

Penny said...

You're right. Life sure does happen! Sometimes it happens "too big" for our comfort, though, huh? The only two times my car was broken into was when I lived in Daly City. And then my room was invaded THREE TIMES while I was at SFSU--in the middle of the night while I was asleep. BUT...I still love San Francisco. Go figure.