563476982

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hot pepper/garlic cure for cancer


http://hubpages.com/hub/How-I-Cured-Stage-4-Cancer-in-Two-Weeks-For-Less-Than-The-Cost-Of-A-Night-At-The-Movies

The author Kelley Eidem wrote a book called The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and developed this recipe for his own stage 4 cancer 10 years ago. The hub answers endless questions by the author himself.

The basic recipe is given at the beginning of the hub. I've tried it and it's hot, meant to be hot, and is doable to cure cancer.
An August 2009 post from his Hub page:
There is a man who lived in the middle east who had a small stomach cancer. He was reluctant to try my recipe. He only started on my recipe because he was in so much pain. The recipe relieved his pain rather than making it worse. He did it for one week and then reported for surgery. His cancer was gone. Here is what I did: (1) Grate one habaneros pepper each day, putting it on bread (2) Grate two cloves of garlic each day, putting them on bread (3) 1-2 Tablespoons of Emulsified cod liver oil each day.* TwinLabs makes some wonderfully flavored cod liver oil. *I used the cod liver oil because I was not losing any weight or dealing with fluid retention. If I had either of those conditions, I would have used evening primrose oil instead of the emulsified cod liver oil. (4)Smother the grated garlic and habaneros peppers with real butter and eat it. No margarines of any type, including Smart Balance, etc. That's it! ------------- Since then, I've modified the recipe. IF I weren't losing weight from my illness, I would replace the butter with organic yogurt. I might test the two different oils if there is pain by first taking the one I thought would relieve my pain. If my pain lessened, I'd stay with it. If my pain worsened, I'd immediately take the other oil. Finally, I'd monitor my urine pH four times a day (8 am, 1 pm, 5 pm, 9 pm.) and keep tracking it. The balance point for the pH is 6.2 pH. In the morning, my pH s/b below 6.2 and in the evening it s/b above 6.2. Basically, half the readings should be below and half above, except for those readings that at at the balance point. Please keep me informed about your father's progress. The best to you. Kelley Eidem Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

No comments: