563476982

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Flag

This year Steph and I joined with the Bells and Ballins making seven adults and seven children six and under. It was Adam's first day on the job and he got home at 10 p.m. Tori packed an extra good picnic of sandwiches, potato salad, chips, cookies, granola bars, fruit and water. This is an annual event I never miss, happening the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of July. It's patriotic, spiritual and very entertaining with dancing, skits and participation by all. We went on the 2nd. Yay for The Flag!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Let's hear it for FUN! I went home to Ut for a week over the 4th and we had a sort of reunion...siblings and offspring from around the area, Oregon, West Virginia and me from AK. (My daughter is pregnant so I'm going back again in Sept. for when her son is due.) Family, friends, food and festivities abound! My idea of "celebrating." I might just have to blog about it.