563476982

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Tale of Two Tow Trucks



My Honda battery got replaced Saturday morning, no thanks to the first truck driver. He barely jumped it and told me to go and have it checked somewhere. So I did but also decided to see what my mechanic would charge me. That was Friday morning. The second call for a jump brought George from Concord Tow who was johnny on the spot if ever there was one. When I told him I needed to get down the road a mile and replace my battery he ran a "battery" of tests himself and sold me a new battery with a six-year warranty at my house, the same as the shop offered. How can two calls to a road service bring such different responses when I had told the operator I needed my battery assessed? Thank you to the Georges of the world.

No comments: