563476982

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil




Having always loved coconut and the fragrance I was recommended to Tropical Traditions by my friend who actually gave me the rest of her gallon of coconut oil. I created a vegetable dish and was anxious to try coconut oil having used olive oil effectively. I love it. I love the aroma of it and the taste is delicious. I've been using it since September 2011 and ordered my first gallon recently. I'm now interested in trying some of the recipes provided on the Web site.




Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.








2 comments:

Penny said...

I brought two gallons of extra virgin organic coconut oil with me from Utah to Alaska fearing it would be too expensive to either purchase it up here or get it shipped from the lower 48. It took up precious space in my car as there were three of us in the car and we had to bring luggage for us all, plus everything I thought I would need to start out with here. I didn't have anything shipped. Just to show you how much I want to have coconut oil in my life! I use it for a lot of things, specifically for whatever health benefits I derive from using it inside and out (on my skin.)

baby said...

Wow Penny. I feel the same way. Get a free pint by advertising on your own blog. All thanks to Constance for her recommendation.