563476982

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Michael




Today is my husband's birthday. I miss him dearly every single day. He was my friend, my lover, my companion, the father of beautiful children, my Scrabble buddy, dance partner, walking companion, cook, shopper, fixer of almost anything and everything, hard worker, service-oriented, priesthood holder, Scoutmaster, ward mission leader, scripture-reading, handsome, wonderful laugh, camper, good neighbor. He must have been needed awfully badly on the other side. Happy Birthday. I'm wearing my magenta dress I wore to his last birthday party. He passed four days later. I'm sure his children and loved ones are missing him today like I am.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Happy Birthday, Michael. Thinking about your Olie on this tender anniversary.

Stine said...

Thinking of you today. I can only imagine what it must be like. I hope you find happiness in the memories and knowledge of eternity.

baby said...

Thank you Penny and Christine.