563476982

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Do you have an extra ticket?

Hamilton is playing at the Orpheum a block away. I arrived at 1:00 to try for a matinee ticket. I've had 100% success paying $20 for unused tickets over the years if I can't usher for a show I want to see. I was about to give up when I noticed a SHN employee with an envelope and showing a ticket to a coworker of his. I asked if he had a ticket for $20.00. He handed it to me and started to walk away. I got out my money and he told me to enjoy myself. I was so shocked at his generosity for the hottest ticket in America that I don't even remember if I thanked him. I had scored a $505 ticket plus $18 fee just by asking. I assume someone had given it to him. Hamilton is a genius musical and beautifully executed on stage. It is not without bad language however. There's a $10 daily lottery ongoing which I still plan to enter. I still can't believe I saw Hamilton. The singing, dancing and costumes fill my thoughts. I saw Hamilton, for nothing!






No comments: