563476982

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Giants Victory Parade on Halloween




Buster Posey

Willie Mays


Sergio Romo
Pablo Sandoval

Angel Pagan



For the second time in 24 months I was in the crush of excitement at the Giants victory parade down Market Street in San Francisco. I stood on a stool and leaned on a tree for balance at McAllister. I saw The Beard Wilson who stood out in a pastel blue shirt on a motorized cable car but to really see the parade and partcipants up close I watched my recording later. At the office Halloween party in the afternoon there was live coverage of the speakers at City Hall until 3 p.m. and I was glad to catch that around 2:30. It's very convenient to feel the excitement of the parade only a couple blocks from the office. Market and Mission were closed all day to 9th Street so we had no mail delivery. It's been an exceptional month. I love October. Orange and black are the perfect colors ever.

No comments: