563476982

Friday, December 30, 2011

Year-End Musings


I remember going to great lengths to get snatches of time to myself away from my children to be reinvigorated. Now that they're grown and out of the state the tables are turned. Now I find myself going to great lengths to get snatches of time with my children to be reinvigorated. Funny how life plays tricks on you, isn't it? The empty nest I was looking forward to became devoid of my mate so it's a particularly empty nest. Thankfully I have a cat, good neighbors and a good ward now within walking distance. I've only missed the first meeting by foot (October 30, 2011). Happy New Year to one and all.

1 comment:

Stine said...

I'm still in the sneaking alone time phase, but this is a great reminder to cherish this time in my life. I hope you had a great Christmas!