563476982

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6, 1830




































































The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is 181 years old today. Fifty years ago on March 25, 1961, Mother, Rose and I were baptized by my brother Don. Rose and I celebrated our 50th baptismal anniversary together with our daughters and four other family members in the Oklahoma City Temple. What a thrilling experience it was as I smiled and wished my sister congratulations in the beautiful celestial room. Donald and Beverly Davis were the first in the family to join the Church and he interested Mother in taking the missionary discussions. I am blessed to be a member and have a testimony of the Prophet Joseph restoring the gospel of Jesus Christ. I have read the Book of Mormon many times and know it is a true book.

No comments: