563476982

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Yay for visiting grandboys

I'm holding Sheba. We always look for Sheba on our walks. The pool opened the earliest I've ever known it to open, April 1. This is us before I discovered life vests in the box, April 10, 2019.

To name some activities with my grandboys we had an egg hunt, picked oranges from the neighbor's tree, played on cars in the front yard, went to two library story times plus a unicorn craft event, petted Sheba when we found her in the yard, had our pictures taken by the stained glass windows, read My Turn on Earth, Good Night Moon, Hush Little Baby, My Gran, etc., checked out dinosaur and horse books, played in the pool twice, fed ducks and geese at the pond, played half a dozen games at home with J while we were the only ones awake, went to a friend's home for dinners, attended a funeral and the same day a wedding reception and danced the night away, went to church together while the parents had an overnight away, played at the library playground several times as well as the kid corner in the library, played at the tennis court playground, played on the neighbor's swing. Our Sunday to Sunday has been wonderful and memorable. They stayed overnight a few nights with friends but were mostly with me.

 Egg hunt in my back yard 8 April 2019.
 After library story time.

 Thank goodness for life vests to enjoy the water together at the pool.
 Z claimed this as his own the entire visit. He loved this car.
I'm reading My Gran on my porch to M, Z and J.

No comments: