563476982

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Today an apostle smiled at me.

D. Todd Christofferson of the Twelve has been in Concord this weekend. He had a fireside with the young marrieds and the young single adults Friday and Saturday nights and today at 10:00 was a special stake conference with President Score conducting. I arrived at about 8:30 and walked in with Shawn to sit at my usual spot, the front row. The Bells came and I caught up with them. Our own Sister Tanner spoke as well as Brother Pimentel. The choir sang I Believe in Christ. Elder Christofferson smiled at me. After his message he invited the children and teenagers to come up and shake his hand. As he was leaving he looked at me and leaned near to shake my hand too. I said my name and told him it's been a pleasure to have him here today. I also spoke with AG and P who enjoyed the Spanish translation, plus Elder Christofferson welcomed in Spanish and the closing prayer was in Spanish. I spoke with Marie before we both left. It's been a wonderful morning.

No comments: