563476982

Monday, May 22, 2017

Mother's Day 2015 in New York and Mother's Day 2017 in Utah


As I was visiting my latest grandbaby I realized I had done the same scenario in New York two years ago visiting my fourth grandbaby, both on Mother's Day. The last two babies were born one day apart. Here MM and I are playing "hockey hockey" and he cheered the loudest for my wins. On Mother's Day I gave the boys gifts including their own gloves, and shirts their father wore. I was very glad the boys did not hesitate to run into my arms. I played with them, read to them, held baby, changed diapers, played catch and bat and ball outside and with their father. I attended the singles ward on Sunday and went to a softball practice for three hours the next night. There was a houseful of family and friends for a delicious Mother's Day buffet. My sons each wanted to go out to eat so I went with one and his three friends to Buca di Beppo and the other took the family to Japanese, both delish and fun. I am blessed to have shared time with family and friends. It rained and snowed making their million-dollar view spectacular. This is the dress I wore on Michael's last birthday when we played Scrabble together. Good times.
 M busy coloring the book from John Muir Festival.
Note the park ranger hat on J. If you put something on his head he leaves it on.

No comments: