563476982

Thursday, February 25, 2016

February 24 more Honda drama

I missed seeing my car turn over to 250,000 miles. When I got it back from police it already read 250,008. The miracle was I got it back within six hours of reporting it stolen. Of course I prayed I would get my car back. This is the second time it's been stolen. This time it was during daylight hours. Miracles kept coming. The ringer is off my phone and I had to listen for the loud answer machine in the kitchen to wake me if I got a call. I got it at 3:15 a.m. and was coherent. I had already written down taxi numbers and when I called he said he'd be there in 10 minutes. When I saw him drive by I was afraid he'd gotten the house number wrong but he came back. And yes, it was 10 minutes. Police tow if the car is not claimed in 20 minutes. I am feeling mighty blessed and can only hope and pray this is the last time it's stolen.

No comments: