563476982

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A day in the life

This all happened around noon outside. I was told, "Stay sweet" after asking if a San Francisco guide got paid. Then I saw my favorite streetcar, 1061, at the 8th/Market intersection. Once at Alioto Plaza I heard a great pick-up line: Are you a model? That made me laugh. Then I was told, "I love you." Ha! I did some electric slide to the Saddlecats and noticed a bride all alone in front of City Hall on the sidewalk so eventually went over to see if she was alright. I've never seen a bride alone. I helped people find their way who were studying maps or their phones. I finished off at farmers market with yams, long beans, bok choy and onions. I couldn't find any beet tops. I came back to find chicken noodle soup, vegetables and rice waiting for me. That all helped assuage my soul after an altercation. Life is good. I am worthwhile. I'm a good person.

No comments: