563476982

Saturday, November 22, 2014

The start of the season

On my way to Embarcadero entertainment I danced at the new Friday evening gathering at Civic Center for 10 or 15 minutes to DJ music. I got a chocolate sample and a couple more at See's and even more at Hyatt Regency. I was dressed for cold and it was a mild night so I was overheated. I enjoyed Hawaiian dancers  near the palms and ferry building still lit in orange followed by Disney on Ice and fireworks reaching the top of the buildings. Then at 7:00 inside the Hyatt for more entertainment and a jazzy Christmas choir before the tree lighting. I was ever so grateful to be allowed a chair to sit in and another bit of luck was not waiting for a train that came at 8:00. So I was home in time for my shows after a nice time walking down Market Street.

No comments: