563476982

Thursday, December 5, 2013

My One Warm Coat run

I have a tradition of taking a coat to donate and seeing the lights in downtown San Francisco, walking all the way from 8th/Mission. I hit Union Square and normally look in the hotels and department stores but not this year. I continued on to Montgomery Street and dropped off my donation with a vest inside for added warmth and was very excited to get to A. P. Giannini Plaza. In 1964 I began working in the financial district and saw the construction every day. The tree that is decorated for Christmas is dazzling and stunning beyond imagination. I sat on the beautiful wooden bench and soaked in the beauty, grateful for my vision and legs that had carried me there. I sent a thank you to B of A. It's worth the trip downtown just to see this amazingly beautiful tree with a million red and gold lights.

No comments: