563476982

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dance While You Can











You've heard of So You Think You Can Dance. I advocate dance while you can. There I was at farmers market with my bags of produce at one buck each and Clangin' and Bangin' is playing away so naturally I started dancing. In fact right next to me was an elderly lady wheelchair bound that probably would have loved to be dancing. A man was taking pictures of the piano player and drummer and came over to me telling me I was a great dancer, that he's a Chronicle reporter doing a story on the band and got my name and city. He asked me if I liked the band and I pointed to the CD I'd just bought in my bag saying, "Oh yeah." Luckily I also had a copy of today's newspaper on the chair. So I'll post the story once it's published.

No comments: